Make a BIG Difference for Fischoff!

    On Tuesday, May 9th you have a chance to make a BIG difference for Fischoff!

Along with other community charities, Fischoff is participating in Give Local St. Joseph County. This extraordinary event, sponsored by the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County, promises that every dollar Fischoff raises on May 9 will be increased by a share of $2.4 million in matching funds.

 

Give Local St. Joseph County will help Fischoff now and in the future: 75% of the net gifts raised on May 9 will support the Fischoff Competition and its educational outreach programs, while the other 25%, plus matching funds, will go into our permanent endowment fund to support our efforts forever.

 

Please consider a gift to Fischoff. Every donation of $25 or more will help us earn a bigger share of the matching pool. And most of all, it will strengthen Fischoff locally, nationally, and globally.

 

Online gifts may be made at www.GiveLocalSJC.org between May 1-9, 2017. Choose “Fischoff” as the beneficiary. You can schedule your gift in advance between May 1-9, and it will be added to our fund on May 9. You may also phone in your gift on May 9 by calling 574-232-0041.

 

Gifts made by check must be made payable to the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County and dated May 9, 2017. Please be sure to list Fischoff on the check’s memo line. The check must be received by May 9 to be included in the match. You may mail the check to the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County, PO Box 837, South Bend, IN 46624, or to Fischoff, 303 Brownson Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556 between May 1-9.

 

Also, help us spread the word! Encourage your family, friends, and colleagues to support Fischoff for Give Local St. Joseph County. The more we raise for Fischoff, the bigger our share of the matching pool!

With deepest appreciation for your support of Fischoff.

Ann Divine and the Fischoff Team