- The Old City String Quartet Captures Coveted Fischoff Grand Prize
Click here to read about all 2010 Fischoff Competition winners.
- Watch the Fischoff Finals LIVE
If you can't join us in South Bend, join us online!
- Fischoff Residency Featured in Arts Everywhere Magazine
The March 2010 issue of Arts Everywhere magazine features a terrific article about Fischoff's Arts-in-Education Residency programs in Mishawaka schools.
- Announcing the Fischoff Educator Award
Applications for this new national award are due June 16. The Fischoff Educator Award will recognize the educational outreach work of Competition alumni who have demonstrated...
- The Numbers Are In!
2010 Competition entries are up from last year, with a total of...
- Competition Entries Due March 3
2010 Fischoff Competition entries are due Wednesday, March 3, 2010. Click here to learn more and to download the official Rulebook & Entry Form.
- Join us for the Winter Gala
Join honorary chairs Ida and Perry Watson for A Winter's Masque, Saturday, January 30, and enjoy...
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Jam! FREE Family Concert
Red Line Sax Quartet, Gold Medal winner at the 2009 Fischoff Competition, performs January 30 at 1:00 pm. at the St. Joseph County Public Library.
- 2010 Competition Rulebook Now Available
Download it here!
- Grand Prize Winner's Tour Wrap-Up
The Linden String Quartet, recently wrapped up the annual midwestern Winner's Tour to rave reviews...